Experience “the most wonderful time of the year” in Dahlonega! The historic square, shops, restaurants and inns all shine in their holiday finest. We’ve added more events and expanded the festivities into Hancock Park!
See all Events on Our Calendar
Sheriff Stacy Jarrard the Grand Marshal of our 2019 Christmas Parade!
Sheriff Stacy lives in Lumpkin County with his wife and their three children. Stacy has served as Sheriff of Lumpkin County since 2009.
Read why Southern Living magazine calls Dahlonega the Perfect Christmas Town!
Dahlonega at Christmas Time is featured in these blogs:
- AJC.com – Old Fashioned Christmas
- Bhg.com – Better Homes and Gardens 9 Towns you need to Visit if you Love Christmas
- CountryLiving.com – 9 Reasons You Should Be Celebrating Christmas in Dahlonega
- ExploreGeorgia.org – These 8 Small Georgia Towns do Christmas Right
- Carrentals.com – The 25 Most Festive Holiday Towns
- Narcity.com – The 18 Best Places in Georgia to get into the Holiday Spirit
Have questions, email OFC-Dahlonega@mail.com